Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Skeezus Christ


If there was any game on earth more important than Skeeball I would be hard pressed to find it. After just one week of playing in my first
  • Skeeball league
  • I am hooked. Now I have played many different sports and have had some extreme adventures over the years but nothing compares to skeeball. It is as though God himself invented this game. I will ask him about it the next time we talk. Its simplistic beauty, dedication to perfection and timelessness are unparalleled. It also helps that you can throw down about 30 PBR’s while you play and your game gets better. I look forward to this evening’s test of courage, and whiskey. Please look into joining in an area near you. This game has changed my life. And by change my life, I mean I finally have something to do on Wednesdays other than lift weights and write poetry.

    P.S. I hear that the fine young gentleman from the Sofa King Good team really are trying turn things around tonight.

    No comments: