Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A perfect gift for that special someone


My good friend the Perezidente sends me a weekly update on what’s new over at Baron Bob’s.
If you haven’t had a chance to peruse the inventory then I highly suggest you take a look. Sites like this have a certain understated class that I think is sorely lacking these days on the interwebs. Also, they are the single biggest purveyors of the flabongo in Northern California (FLABONGOS ARE FUCKING SWEET!!!).

This morning when the update came I have to say I was taken aback by the Baron’s latest offering. After seeing wiener cleaner soap or the mooning gnome, one would think that they could never outdo themselves (oh they have sista!).

Introducing, the Monthly Doos 2010 Dog Poop Calendar.

This is one classy calendar. The perfect gift for the uncle that no one speaks to anymore or the asshole at the top of this post. Not you Perezidente. The cockbrush getting the flowers.

No comments: