Saturday, May 07, 2005

So what he's animated

That cat has tried to duplicate my love for lasagna and nack for sleeping hours at a time. I invented those things due to my extreme habits. The lasagna gives you strength that can make you do two times what a normal man can. The sleeping enables me to stay up for days. It allows me to come up with intricate plots like cloning t-rex's on Mars and building my space hanglider. If that little cat thinks he can beat me to Mars he is stupid. I may just make a visit to my pal John Arbuckle. Better wise up cat. Wise up quick.

3 comments:

Steve J said...

That is a GREAT post. It really makes you think about why Garfield is who he really is. Why DOES he sleep all day and strive off lasagna? And of all the foods, why lasagna? Because it has all of the powerful nutrients to power a cat up: loads of meat, stacks of cheese, and noodles. Its all starting to make sense now...

Terry Burleson said...

I didn't know lasagna could do so much. Maybe that's my problem, I don't eat enough of it.

Stef. O said...

Maybe your cat and my dog should get together. She plays dumb but i'm on to her tricks. She has my mom fooled but I know she's trying to take my place. I'm not worried though, I'm up to the challenge. I think pets around the world are planning some huge plot against their owners. I would beware.

what if cat's ruled the world?