Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year



As we usher in a new year I feel that I have taken enough time to reflect and look back at the year that was 2007. It was a year of ups and downs and I feel like I was able to come out smelling like roses as always. Around this time of year people seem to send it in and compile lists of what they found to be the best and worst that happened. I am no different and my laziness knows no boundaries. So I would like to share my best and worst of 07.

BEST

• Peanut butter
• Boobs
• Big Buck Hunter
• Drinking the souls of the non believers
• AC Slatering
• Jack Daniels
• Time Machines
• Unicorns
• Steak
• Cage fighting
• Golden State Warriors
• Jebus

WORST

• Pirate Ninjas
• Handjobs
• Rehab (it is for quitters)


That’s just a way for me to summarize what I think about this year and what made it so special for me. The only thing that I have to do now is decide on my resolution and right now it is a tie. Should I quit smoking or stop trying to search for the fountain of youth? That question has haunted me for weeks.

No comments: