Thursday, December 20, 2007

I did it again



I just hate it when I do this. I woke up this morning and was in a bit of a hurry to get to the terror dome. So tired in fact, that I had no idea I had put my underwear on backwards. Well, once I got out of my car I was quite positive I did. The first indicator is a general uncomfortable feeling that is on par with a wedgie. The underwear just doesn’t seem to be acting right. The second indicator is the unwelcome draft in the area of your butthole. All of a sudden you feel naked, almost vulnerable. For a man like me to feel vulnerable takes a lot, and having your underoos on backwards does that. I just need to be better equipped at handling this type of matter and I think I have found the answer. From now on I am only going to wear bicycle shorts for underwear. Think about the simplicity of this. Never again will the mistake be made of putting them on the wrong way. The front and the back are the same! I don’t know why I hadn’t thought of this earlier. There is going to be a cost involved in purchasing said bike shorts but I think that the results down the road will more than pay for them. I am sure that many of you may laugh at my ingenuity, but who is going to be laughing when I can break into a dead sprint at any time, with little wind resistance? Yeah, that’s right, me. Good luck when the aliens or pirate ninjas invade.

No comments: