Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Wednesdays are horrible


I don't know what it is about Wednesdays that kills me. I just seem to wake up every Wednesday morning and I want to kill someone. This could also have a lot to do with my rampant thirst for blood. Whatever the case may be I am usually not in the best of moods. Nothing seems to cheer me up. Just last week I thought that maybe a relaxing walk through the back alleys of chinatown to find cock fighting tournaments would make the day a little more bearable. I was sadly mistaken. Just once, I would like to be able to have something fun happen on a Wednesday. Like a hostile takeover by a group of Eastern bloc terrorists at a school for supermodels in the french alps. Only one man would be able to pull off their rescue without leaving one of those commie bastards alive. It would be a lot like Die Hard. Except, there would be a lot more knife fights and a lot less one liners. Yet, it isn't meant to be, because it is Wednesday. The single most life draining day of the week.

No comments: