Thursday, August 14, 2008

Pssst I have a secret

From time to time I realize that I am a bit overwhelming. If you were to base my personality entirely on this blog I think that you would tend to get a certain image of me. Yes, I am an extreme daredevil sex magician that burns with the fires of a thousand tribes while I set forth to conquer every challenge I face on this earth. But that isn’t the only thing that is me. You would find out there is a lot more to me if you dig a little deeper. There is another side to me that I don’t think people would expect, a softer side. With that in mind I thought I would share some things that you may have never expected from big ole bad Burt;

I cry once a year at the winter solstice to let out all of the sad juice in my body

My favorite Golden Girl is Blanche

I was a backup dancer for Dirty Dancing

I collect doilies

I have an extensive record collection of soft jazz

My biggest pet peeve is grocery carts with broken wheels

And………

I LOVE PUPPIES

1 comment:

Dr. Satisfaction said...

Burt I've been waiting all these years to see that sensitive side... I knew it was there,
Kind regards, your EX
P.S. I have a stuffed pillow created in your likeness that I sleep with every night.