Tuesday, November 17, 2009

WANTED: BABY SEAL


Does anyone have any idea where I can get my hands on a baby seal? I have wanted one for a long time now and none of the pet stores in my area seem to carry them. First off, let me assure you that I have no intentions of harming this seal or eating its delicious (so I am told) blubber. I just want to have a baby seal that lives in the bathtub in my apartment. I have taken the necessary precaution of installing rubber floors so that the baby seal can leave the bathtub whenever he sees fit to bask in the sun from the skylight I plan on drilling through my upstairs neighbor's floor this weekend. It's pretty obvious that I have planned ahead with regards to this situation. The only thing left to do is to find said seal and name him. My first choice is to name him snowball but I also really like the name freckles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chinatown selss everything and I kinda like human names for animals. How bout naming him Frank?

Burt Destruction said...

That is a good point. You can also get a great deal on the AROG 2000 wooden back scratchers.