Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Thank you Wipeout


I watched the TV show Wipeout’s premiere last night and I have to say that I enjoyed it. There is nothing in the entire world that is more satisfying than seeing out of shape and uncoordinated people try to do obstacle courses that are clearly above their level of skill. I laughed so hard at one point that I pooped myself a little. However, I do have a few suggestions to the contestants on the show that I think could lessen the humiliation that the cameras catch;

Don’t try to relate the course to someone that you have been with in the past. The very first contestant said she was going to “treat the course like her ex-boyfriend and kick its ass.” Well, she didn’t. I am sure that after you flopped all over the place and barely finished the course he has realized the error in his ways and wants you back.

Don’t try to relate the activity to something else you have accomplished in life. One contestant had hiked to the top of a mountain and rides a motorcycle, Big Fucking Deal. That has nothing to do with your fat old ass on a rope swing and falling into pools of mud.

Don’t wear pants. For the love of god why would you wear pants? It’s like the kid in baseball who played in jeans.

Now those are only a few critiques that I have of the show. I am sure I will have more but if you happened to have caught it please let me know your thoughts.

1 comment:

Dr. Satisfaction said...

I would say the show's contestants need more Bonzais!! and I pooped in the pool!! and I am woman hear me whore!!
Thats what I think