Tuesday, June 17, 2008

What have I done to anger the weather gods?


I am at a loss for words when it comes down to the recent weather trends we are experiencing. One day it can be quite sunny and pleasant and the next you can find me on the couch buried under blankets like those creepy grandparents in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. No, I don’t get buried under blankets with a bunch of octogenarians, I just sit under the warmth of blankets to hide the loss of my faculties due to the cold. I turned the heat on yesterday. It is June for love of pete. Which leads me to my question, which God did I anger to make things this way?

I am not trying to say it is completely my fault, but it probably is. Was there some ritualistic sacrifice to be made that I missed? Did I not pray in the right direction when the sun was setting? Does Marclar, the god of horrible films, have an the ear of other Gods? Yeah, so I didn’t like Air Bud 2. That doesn’t mean that you have to talk to your buddy in the weather department and make my life shitty. I mean c’mon it is a movie about a dog that plays basketball.

Look, I am really sorry about whatever I did to inspire this bad weather but I want to make things good again. Please give me a sign as what to do to appease you. I have no problem with pretty much anything that you need me to do. Just don’t make me watch Air Bud 2 again.

No comments: