Monday, February 09, 2009

Always take a good cock picture


This past week I read the story of Anthony Stancl and his nefarious plan to blackmail people on facebook into participating in sex acts with him. From the AP;

MILWAUKEE — An 18-year-old U.S. student is accused of posing as a girl on Facebook, tricking at least 31 male classmates into sending him naked photos of themselves and then blackmailing some for sex acts.

After I read this story I immediately felt bad about how these poor young men had been duped. Imagine that you are a young high school student that only cares about sex, food, and acne prevention. If some girl comes on to you and tells you that she wants a shot of the goods, of course you would be all for it. It’s almost like an application to bone. However, it is here that we disconnect.

If I am sending out a picture of myself naked it is going to look good, real good. I would plan that sooner or later this picture is going to get distributed to the public. That’s why I would take the time to focus on lighting and a nice set in which to take the pictures. Maybe I would even play around with costumes like cowboy or astronaut. I think I would also have taken the time to do some sit ups and a little manscaping before taking pictures of my cock to send to some girl I met over the internet. Why? Because you never know when some guy could be blackmailing you for sex, that’s why.

These kids must have taken some really bad cock pictures if they would be willing to have a sexual encounter with somebody of the same sex when all they wanted was a lady. If they had taken the time to take a good picture I assume that they would have told old Anthony to fuck off and make sure that when he publishes the photo to not doctor it because you have copies at home. That, or these guys do like boys and the joke is on Anthony.

I think that the lesson here is to take pride in everything you do in life, especially when it comes to taking pictures of your cock for somebody on the internet.

No comments: