Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Nice Headstone


What we do in life echoes in eternity! - Martin Lawrence Big Momma's House II

Robert Clay Allison must have been one surly son of a gun to have such a ballsy epitaph. He must have thought long and hard about how he would be viewed by generations to come based purely on his epitaph. I am sure he thought over other ideas like "loving husband" "caring father" and "Puppy Enthusiast", but none of those had the same pizazz. I am pretty sure that this gentleman and I would have been fast friend. If not for our equal enjoyment of firearms then I assume it would have something to do with hunting or hookers. God Bless you sir and may your name echo through eternity.

1 comment:

chuck said...

my personal favorite:

Royal O'Reilly Tenenbaum 1932-2001 Died Tragically Rescuing His Family From The Wreckage Of A Destroyed Sinking Battleship