Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Review of Milk


Milk is a pretty good drink. It is high in calcium and I hear that it is what gives you strong bones. Milk comes from cows. Specifically, the milk comes from gigantic vagina bag pipes in female cows. If you drink Milk you will be strong like bull. If you don’t drink milk your body will shatter. It also means you don’t care about lost children. I am sorry if you thought that this was going to be a review of the movie Milk. It isn’t. Although I like that movie almost as much as I like milk the drink...with COOKIES!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just what kind of cookies are we talking about?? oreos? fig newtons? or that old staple graham crackers? how about milk with a pbjs? i have lactose intolerance, so its not pleasant for me. and i didn't care for the movie. am i the only one?

Burt Destruction said...

Well, I am going to have to go out on a limb here and go with girl scout cookie samoas.