Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wednesday deserves this


An anonymous submitter had this to say in the comments section from the have a good time at the DMV dickwad post. Anonymous asked;

I vote that he gets stuck in a elevator with his ex mother in law and his ex girl wacko friend and his boss. You get to pick the music.

I think that sounds like a horrible way to treat Wednesday, so of course I loved that suggestion. The only problem is I couldn't translate that idea into an artistic representation. Then I started to think about how great it would be if Wednesday was stuck in an elevator. For a long time. So long that he would have to open the mysterious jar in the elevator to pee in. Only that jar is filled up with a weeks worth of my farts. Breathe in that sweet aroma my friend.

No comments: